The SUPPLIERS ALLIANCE of the American Lithotripsy Society (ALS) is an organization comprised of companies which are involved in supplying goods and services to users of lithotripsy technology. To apply for membership, please complete the application form.
The American Lithotripsy Society, founded in 1987, is a multi-specialty, voluntary membership organization dedicated to addressing all issues regarding the management and treatment of stone disease including aspects of lithotripsy as a treatment modality for urinary stone disease. Over 1,200 physicians, allied health professionals, and lithotripsy equipment owners and managers comprise the ONLY membership organization in the United States which deals EXCLUSIVELY with all aspects of lithotripsy.
The SUPPLIERS ALLIANCE works closely with the ALS Board of Directors and membership of the organization on a variety of important issues within the field of lithotripsy, including establishment of training criteria; collection of industry user data and patient information; review and analysis of emerging SWL technologies, as well as other treatment modalities for stone disease; and consultation on educational programming alternatives for the Society.
Membership in the ALS SUPPLIERS ALLIANCE brings with it a number of important benefits including:
· Receipt of important industry information compiled through the ongoing efforts of the many ALS committees
· Special opportunities to meet and discuss the important industry issues with ALS members
· Participation in important industry surveys and data collection efforts
· Discounted exhibit rental fees for all ALS events where exhibits are offered
· Preference in assignment of exhibit booth placement at the ALS Annual Meeting
· Prominent listing in ALS publications, including (but not limited to) The Annual Meeting Program Book; Annual Membership Directory; and the Society's regular newsletter, THE LITHO LETTER.
Annual Membership in the SUPPLIERS ALLIANCE of the American Lithotripsy Society is $1,500 per company.
To join the American Lithotripsy Society, simply complete the Suppliers Alliance Membership Application and return it, along with the annual membership fee of $1,500 to the Society's headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts:
American Lithotripsy Society
305 Second Avenue, Suite 200
Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Telephone: (781) 895-9098
Fax: (781) 895-9088
ALS website developed
& maintained by